By Trey Nash
Many books introduce C#, but when you do not have the time to learn 1200 pages, speeded up C# 2008 supplies every thing you must learn about C# 2008 in a focused 500 pages of must-know info and top practices.
C# 2008 bargains strong new beneficial properties, and speeded up C# 2008 is the quickest route to mastery, for either skilled C# programmers relocating to C# 2008 and programmers relocating to C# from one other object-oriented language.
You'll fast grasp C# syntax whereas studying how the CLR simplifies many programming projects. you are going to additionally research most sensible practices that be sure your code may be effective, reusable, and strong. Why spend months or years learning the easiest how you can layout and code C# whilst this booklet will provide help to do issues the appropriate means, correct from the start?
- Comprehensively and concisely explains either C# 2005 and C# 2008 features
- specializes in the language itself and on tips on how to use C# 2008 proficiently for all .NET program development
- Concentrates on how C# positive factors paintings and the way to top use them for strong, high-performance code.
What you are going to learn
- How C# works with and exploits the CLR
- the right way to use arrays, collections, and iterators
- how you can deal with occasions with delegates and nameless functions
- tips on how to layout and use ordinary varieties and methods
- how you can thread successfully and robustly
- find out how to use the C# 2008 nameless varieties, lamba expressions, and extension methods
Who is that this ebook for?
If you are an skilled C# programmer, you must know the way C# has replaced with C# 2008. If youre an skilled object-oriented programmer relocating to C#, you need to ramp up speedy within the language whereas studying the newest positive factors and methods. In both case, this e-book is for you. the 1st 3 chapters succinctly current C# basics, for these new to or reviewing C#. the remainder of the ebook covers the entire significant C# good points, in nice element, explaining how they paintings and the way top to take advantage of them. no matter what your heritage or want, youll treasure this ebook for so long as you code in C# 2008.
Read or Download Accelerated C Sharp 2008 PDF
Similar programming: programming languages books
"A sturdy, concise special effects textbook overlaying 3D innovations, crucial basics concept, and easy-to-follow OpenGL useful programming in Java. "Dr. Jack Bresenham, Retired IBM Senior Technical employees Member Increasingly within the geographical regions of technological know-how and undefined, special effects is a space of severe significance and application.
- Mike and Phani's Essential C++ Techniques
- Fortran: Einführung für Techniker
- ASP.NET 1.1 solutions toolkit
- Java-Intensivkurs: In 14 Tagen lernen Projekte erfolgreich zu realisieren 2. Auflage (Xpert.press) (German Edition)
- Next-Generation Web Frameworks in Python
- Messen, Steuern und Regeln mit USB und C# die Warriors von Code Mercenaries
Extra resources for Accelerated C Sharp 2008
You can define user-defined value types in C# by using the struct keyword. ■Note Even though C++ has a struct keyword, the meaning in C# is different in that it’s the only way to create value types in C#. User-defined value types behave in the same way that the built-in value types do. ToString() ); Not only is the theAnswer instance created on the stack, but if it gets passed to a method, the method will receive a copy of it. Value types are typically used in managed applications to represent lightweight pieces or collections of data, similar to the way built-in types and structs are sometimes used in C++, and primitive types are used in Java.
Value Types Value types can live on either the stack or the managed heap. You use them commonly when you need to represent some immutable data that is generally small in its memory footprint. You can define user-defined value types in C# by using the struct keyword. ■Note Even though C++ has a struct keyword, the meaning in C# is different in that it’s the only way to create value types in C#. User-defined value types behave in the same way that the built-in value types do. ToString() ); Not only is the theAnswer instance created on the stack, but if it gets passed to a method, the method will receive a copy of it.
Cross-Language Compatibility Because assemblies are self-describing and contain portable IL code, they are easily shared across multiple languages. Finally, you have a viable solution to put together complex systems, where some components are coded using one language and others are coded using different languages. For example, in a complex system used for engineering analysis, you may have a group of C# developers coding the system infrastructure and a group of engineers developing the mathematical components.